say hi to my new friend: the cloud

for a couple of months, the dark cloud has been above me almost every day. or is it me who just realize that the cloud is [always] above me. the cloud made a pretty big thunderstorm that i, myself, cannot handle and also cannot predict. weathercast does not work with it. the cloud has her own way whether it would have a stormy or a calm day. 


I never realized when the dark cloud was above my head. or is it just me who didn't realize it actually above my head all this time. 


each morning has a different story. some days it's kinda hard to walk because of last night's thunderstorms. some days the sunshine was so bright that i can feel it touch my skin. some days are grey; it's breezy, but i still can walk.  


i am more into the cloud than sun or rainbow or sunset, but i never thought that clouds could make my day so unexpected. but again, i think this is the situation i should thankful for. don't you think? if i have sunset above my head, maybe i would always feel beautiful, warm, grateful, happy, release and would never know what it's like to be sad, down, and mad. if i have sun, my days would always be bright, clear, energetic and would never know what it's like to be in the dark with a blurry sight. 

with me surrounded by cloud, i learn that every day is different and that it's okay. or in other words: it is normal.


nevertheless, i'm still learning how to handle the storms so it will not break anything below it. because i'm afraid if the storms really break something, the process of healing will need some time and "some time" means a long time with no certainty of time. i also am not sure that it will be healed. 

what if the cloud change to a tornado? will i survive?





*April (even though April is not an end yet) was the hardest month for me, yet the precious one. I've been dealing with some issues that I never encountered before. I cried a lot, like really really lots of time, and also I doubted myself until I can't breathe anymore. I learn to control the feeling because I do not want to be controlled by "the cloud" inside my head. To be able to do that, I realized I need to take care of myself. I need to appreciate every step I took, even though it's just a small one. I said before that this month also precious because now I know that it's ok to be feeling unwell. Nothing's wrong with it. I learn a lot, I walk through a lot. And I have to thank myself for that. Also, of course I have to thank you all for helping me walk through a hard time. 

Spread love and be nice to one another.

Comments

Popular Posts