Hand-Writing



I always had many thoughts inside my mind. Not only about the activities I am doing right now, but also about the life and other feelings. I feel I couldn't stop myself from these thoughts.


Do you ever felt like this?

Since I had alot of thoughts, I decided to put it into writings. My writing not only became a poet or prose but literally a writing.




I always love using my hand to write, or from now on we called it as hand-writing. So I choose to write in a notebook. 
When I'm doing hand-writing, it gives me some energy. Besides, I felt I could remember everything I wrote. The universe seems to support me to do the things I wrote in my notebook.  



I once had my black notebook (its color is black). I couldn't explain how but this notebook makes me feel more confident and energetic. But unfortunately, my notebook was lost. I didn't know how and when I lost it. I only remembered that my notebook was in the backseat of my car. And one day, some friends joined me, I dropped them in the train station, and then my notebook was lost. Maybe my notebook accidentally swept by my friends as they went out from the backseat.

I asked my friends if they saw any notebook in the backseat. Some friends said they saw the notebook, but didn't know what happened next.

However, I decided not to look for my notebook.

The notebook loss incident was a signal for me to writes much more.


So that what I am doing right now. 2016 gives me the energy to write more and also give more bravery to express my feelings.

Writing my thoughts with the hand-writing method, helps me release my anxiety and also release some bad energy that gathered inside my mind.

How about you?







Comments

Popular Posts